Profile of Laurel Attorney Kevin M. McNeil
Serving Prince George's County and all of Maryland
I know Maryland well, having spent the majority of my life along the I-95 corridor. I was born in Washington, D.C. and attended college near Philadelphia. For my law degree, I attended the University of Baltimore. A clerkship in Maryland's 7th Judicial Circuit gave me the opportunity to see the law from the perspective of the court. I then spent three years as an Assistant State's Attorney for Prince George's County.
From the prosecutor's side of the table, I was able to recognize the need of many Maryland residents for better quality representation. In 1983 I went into private practice, seeking to help people in Maryland with criminal charges, personal injury claims and divorce issues. I have been practicing in the Laurel area since 1991.
Rely on me to help solve your legal problem in Maryland
If you are charged with a crime, injured in an accident or facing a divorce, you deserve quality legal advice. Contact me, Laurel attorney Kevin M. McNeil, at (301) 741-4372. Your consultation is free.
Admitted to practice
- 1979, Maryland
- 1985, District of Columbia
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 1979
- Widener University, 1976
- Criminal Justice Act panel attorney for U.S. District Court, District of Maryland 1996 – present
- Assistant State's Attorney for Prince George's County, Maryland, 1980 – 1983
- Law Clerk to Hon. Ernest A. Loveless, Chief Judge of the 7th Judicial Circuit of Maryland, 1979 – 1980
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law, 1991 edition